Sunday, September 23, 2007

Adopt From a Shelter


When my dog McKenzie passed away in May, I knew I wouldn't be happy living without a dog. I decided to look for a new companion at the local shelter PAWS before looking at a breeder. I am so happy I did. When I first met Gracie she was shy and afraid of everything. The first week I had her she was afraid to leave my condo. With patience and a lot of work, she is now a very outgoing friendly dog. Everyone who meets her, loves her. I have such strong feelings about the shelter I adopted her from, and the wonderful work they do. I decided that 10% of the sales from my online store and professional photography sessions will go to PAWS. The greatest thing about this pet shelter is that they do not put animals down.

I am still working on and updating my online store, be sure to visit and tell the pet lovers that you know. Here are a few of the items available:













No comments: